Capturing Memoriesit's an experience
Your wedding photography is more than just the day, it's an experience that starts the moment we have our first conversation.
Your wedding is such a personal occasion, and your photographer will be with you through your most intimate moments, which is why it's so important that you can be yourself and trust your photographer.
In a nutshell; I care. I want you to have the best wedding day imaginable. And I want you to love every moment of your wedding photography. So, let's be friends!
its more than just a day
Before the big day, I will share my Wedding Photography Guide with you with helpful tips not only to get the best out of your wedding photography, but also some helpful suggestions to ensure you don't forget a thing!
lets make a plan
Around a month or so before the big day, let's get together, whether that be in person or on zoom, and discuss all the finer details; timings, locations and all the bits in-between! We'll make a list of the must have photos to capture with family and friends!
an informal plan
For the most part, my style is non-intrusive and I document the day naturally as it unfolds; paired with a healthy amount of formality for specific parts of the day, for example group shots, will ensure you get those must have photos. You can relax and enjoy the day knowing the photographs that are important to you are taken care of.
I know how excited you must be to see your photographs, which is why you'll love receiving a sneak peak of 10 images within 72 hours of your big day to share with your loved ones!
I like to keep things simple and transparent by only offering one wedding photography package. Every couple is different, so why not tailor a package to suit your individual requirements? Whether you'd like to add a second photographer, an engagement shoot or a wedding album, this is entirely up to you! But first...
a few things you should know
- You'll receive a Sneak Peak gallery within 72 hours of your wedding!
- You'll receive your wedding photographs within 4-6 weeks of your big day, edited in a style similar to the photographs you see on my website.
- On the day, I usually suggest no less than 8 hours coverage, starting 2 hours before your ceremony and I'll stay all the way through to your first dance
- You will receive all your photographs (usually around 400-500) images, on your own private online gallery where you can view, download and share your photographs with family & friends.
I am always on hand to offer support and guidance! Bounce ideas off me and use me as a sounding board! Show me your Pinterest board so I can share your vision and get excited with you!
- Consultation beforehand to discuss ideas and style of your shoot!
- 1 hour shoot at a location of your choice
- Approximately 30 photographs displayed on your own private online gallery for you to can share with family & friends
Prices starting at £300.00
- Coverage from 2 hours prior to your ceremony, through to your first dance
- Approximately 500 photographs on a private online gallery for you to can share with family & friends
- Sneak Peek within 72 hours!
- Industry recognised specialist supplier, offering a full range of album styles
- Bespoke design to compliment your wedding style
- Luxurious Fine Art paper
- Leather or Linen finish covers
Prices starting at £350.00